- Fly to St Thomas US Virgin Islands. Airport code STT. Flights go from New York , Miami, Fort Lauderdale ,
- Atlanta, Boston etc. All major airlines American United Delta etc fly there. there are cheap flight on Spirit from Fort Lauderdale.
- Take a taxi to Red Hook on St Thomas USVI [$15 a person] - 20 minutes. Ask your taxi driver for RED HOOK -its a place. DO NOT JUST SAY TORTOLA FERRY AS YOU WILL PROBABLY END UP IN THE WRONG TERMINAL.
- Take a Ferry to West End Tortola [ NOT Road Town] - they run up until 5 pm or so most days and 9 at night in season -[ check with us ] - 30 minutes trip -approximately $50 round trip
- Take a taxi to Sugar Mill - 10 minutes, $10 per person
- * Or on all inclusive we will meet you at West end ferry dock.
- Fly to San Juan Puerto Rico airport code SJU - flights go from most major US airports. Jet Blue fly from various airports depending on season.
- Take Cape Air or Seaborne Airlines to Beef Island Airport, Tortola BVI [EIS]
- Take a taxi to the Sugar Mill or on all inclusive we will meet you at Beef Island airport Tortola.
From early 2017 BVI Airways plant to introduce a direct Miami - Tortola service using 80 seater BAE 146 STOL jets. Flight time under 3 hours. We currently [ Dec 2016] have no details of schedules or fares. Check back nearer the time.
- Fly to Antigua - from UK or St Martin [St Maarten] from mainland Europe
- Fly LIAT or Winn Air to Beef Island Airport, Tortola BVI [EIS]
- Note that Friday and Saturday VI Airlink has scheduled flights to connect with BA and Virgin flights from London to Antigua and vice versa - call 1-284-495-2271 for details.
- Take a taxi to Sugar Mill - 35- 45 minutes - $20 per person approximately. agree fare before leaving the airport.
- We have a private transfer you can book on line with your room booking
- * Or on all inclusive we will meet you
If you would like us to book your flights please ask.